2010 – Rehabilitation of the railway tracks in the oil refinery of OMV Petrom – Petrobrazi
Beneficiary: OMV Petrom
Duration: Septembrie 2010 – 2013
In 2010, Wiebe Romania received the contract for the rehabilitation and expansion of the railway tracks in the oil refinery of OMV Petrom in Petrobrazi.
The duration of the project is more than three years.
- Embankments – 110.000 m3;
- Installation of Geo-textil – 130.000 m2;
- Demolition works – 3.000 m3;
- Renewing of rails, sleepers and crushed stone – 25.000 m;
- Installation of turnouts – 50 pcs.;
- Installation of drainage pipes – 6.500 m;
- Welding works on the tracks – 22.600 m;