2008 – Construction of the gas-concrete XELLA prefab production facility
Beneficiary: Xella Romania
Duration: November 2008 – November 2009
Between November 2008 and November 2009, SC Wiebe Romania SRL built the gas-formed concrete prefab production facility in Paulesti, Prahova County.
- Industrial halls with prefab structure, on a prefab structure, with a surface of 8.875 m2 – 3.500 m3;
- gas concrete brick closings (205 m3);
- secondary metal structure (53.870 to.) with thermo isolated metal panels (5.200 m2), zinc-coated corrugated sheet roof (9.260 m2);
- euro-profile steel tower for technological installation assembly and silos (135.748 to.);
- reinforced steel foundations for technological installations (4.500 m3):
- compartmented interiors with gas-formed concrete brickwork (242 m3);
- industrial floorings (9.000 m2);
- Sanitary installations for external and running water, electrical installations for interior and exterior lighting, fire protection installation;
- Access road, inside roads, storage platforms (total surface of 29.500 m2);
- retaining pound (5.000 m3);
- surrounding fence (1.400 m).