Romanians are at home in Europe since 2007.
Since 2001, Wiebe is at home in Romania.
H.F. Wiebe Group
In 2001 the German group H.F. Wiebe entered the Romanian construction market and between 2001 and 2004 contributed to the rehabilitation of the first Romanian railway section belonging to the Pan-European Corridor IV, from Bucharest to Campina.
The project was implemented at a high quality level, using the most advanced technologies in the industry, and was appreciated both by the beneficiary – the Romanian Railway Company – as well as by passengers.
The results were followed up with the identification of the opportunities opening up on the Romanian construction market and in late 2003 H.F. Wiebe decided to create the company Wiebe Romania S.R.L., as part of the Group.
From the very beginning, Wiebe Romania aimed to provide the entire range of services offered by the German group:
- construction, rehabilitation and repair works for railways and tram lines
- thermit and electric welding for railway and tram tracks
- civil and industrial construction
- turnkey construction
- bridges and tunnels construction
- noise barriers
- renting of construction equipment